Eur J Ophthalmol 2017; 27(6): e194 - e195
Article Type: CORRESPONDENCE
AuthorsAndrea Leonardi, Gysbert Van Setten, Mourad Amrane, Dahlia Ismail, Jean-Sebastien Garrigue, Francisco C. Figueiredo, Christophe Baudouin
- • Accepted on 12/09/2017
- • Available online on 28/09/2017
- • Published online on 08/11/2017
Financial support: No financial support was received for this submission.
Conflict of interest: A. Leonardi is a consultant for Allergan, Alcon, Santen, Sifi, and Théa and was an investigator in the SANSIKA study. G. Van Setten is a consultant for Horus, Santen and Théa and was an investigator in the SANSIKA study. M. Amrane, J.S. Garrigue, and D. Ismail are employees of Santen SAS. F. Figueiredo is a consultant for Théa and Santen and was an investigator in the SANSIKA study. C. Baudouin is a consultant for or has received a research grant from Alcon, Allergan, Santen, and Théa and was international coordinator in the SANSIKA study.
This article is available as full text PDF.
- Leonardi, Andrea [PubMed] [Google Scholar] 1, * Corresponding Author (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Van Setten, Gysbert [PubMed] [Google Scholar] 2
- Amrane, Mourad [PubMed] [Google Scholar] 3
- Ismail, Dahlia [PubMed] [Google Scholar] 3
- Garrigue, Jean-Sebastien [PubMed] [Google Scholar] 3
- Figueiredo, Francisco C. [PubMed] [Google Scholar] 4
- Baudouin, Christophe [PubMed] [Google Scholar] 5, 6, 7
Department of Neuroscience, Ophthalmology Unit, University of Padua, Padua - Italy
St. Eriks Eye Hospital, Stockholm - Sweden
Santen SAS, Evry - France
Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne - UK
Quinze-Vingts National Ophthalmology Hospital, Paris - France
UPMC University, Paris 6, Vision Institute, INSERM UMRS968, CNRS UMR7210, Paris - France
University of Versailles Saint-Quentin en Yvelines, Versailles - France